Coronavirus Positive Tests in Oakland:
Today the Borough of Oakland was notified by the Bergen County Health Department that there are a total of 212 individuals in Oakland who tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Bergen County has a total of 16,563 positive Coronavirus Cases, and the State of NJ has 133,635 positive cases.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call the 24-hour New Jersey Hotline at (800) 222-1222. You can also visit the State of NJ Coronavirus Website Here.
Motor Vehicle Commission Facilities Closed Through May 26th:
Motor Vehicle Commission agencies & inspection sites will remain closed until May 26 to limit the spread of COVID--19. Find a list of expanded online services at http://NJMVC.gov.
Bergen Wellness Center Activities Available to you:
- Wednesday's at 2:15 PM - Coping with Quarantine
- Thursday's at 2:15 PM - Coronavirus Updates
- Friday's at 2:15 PM - Physical Wellness
Bergen Wellness Center is offering conference calls three days a week. Click here to view the calendar and call in details.
The Children's System of Care (CSOC) serves children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral health care challenges and their families; children with developmental and intellectual disabilities and their families; and, children with substance use challenges and their families. CSOC is committed to providing services based on the needs of the child and family in a family-centered, community-based environment.
The Children's System of Care offers a wide range of services for children up to age 21 for behavioral health or developmental disability needs. These services include community-based services, in-home services, out-of-home residential services, and family support services. For questions about or to access behavioral health or developmental disability services for children and youth, call the 24-hour, toll-free access line at 877-652-7624. Click here to view details of services provided by the CSOC.
If your child is in crisis, GET HELP! Don't wait!
Call the Children's System of Care at 1-877-652-7624.
Looking for work?
- The latest data on coronavirus infections in New Jersey are available on the New Jersey COVID-19 Dashboard. The dashboard has been updated to provide more information on scope of the virus and hospitalizations, including the number of patients hospitalized, discharged, in critical care, in intensive care, and on ventilators, along with data on statewide ventilator capacity, numbers of positive/negative tests, and more.
- New Jersey’s COVID-19 Information Hub includes valuable resources and information for families, workers, and employers who have questions or needs arising from the current crisis.
- Testing Sites: There are currently 57 COVID-19 testing sites across the state, including State-sponsored and private facilities. To locate a testing location, specifics on how to get a test, and the hours of operation, click here.
- Information for businesses impacted by COVID-19.