The Borough of Oakland has announced the 2021 Road Program schedule for milling & paving municipal roadways. There will be some inconveniences regarding access to and from residences, however every effort will be made to try to keep them at a minimum. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience due to the construction activities and appreciate your cooperation and patience.
All listed dates are subject to change due to weather or other unanticipated issues should they arise.
Milling Schedule as Follows:
- Monday (10/18) - Hemlock Street, Nokomis Avenue
- Tuesday (10/19) - Thunderbird Drive, Arapaho Court
- Wednesday (10/20) - Apache Drive, Heath Road, Brandywine Place
- Thursday (10/21) - Greene Way, Winding Ridge Road, Fieldstone
- Friday (10/22) - Highland Cross, Shoshone Path, Ithica Place
- Monday (11/22) - Seminole Avenue, Glen Grey Road
- Tuesday (11/23) - Seminole Avenue, Glen Grey Road
Paving Schedule as Follows: (Revised 11/18/2021)
- Monday (10/25) - Hemlock Street, Nokomis Avenue
- Wednesday (10/27) - Apache Drive, Thunderbird Drive, Arapaho Court
- Thursday (10/28) - Brandywine Place, Heath Road, Concord Place, Greene Way
- Friday (10/29) - None
- Monday (11/1) - Winding Ridge, Highland Cross, Fieldstone Court
- Wednesday (11/24) - Ithica Place, Seminole Avenue, Glen Grey Road
Should you have any questions, please contact the Oakland Police Department Non Emergency at (201) 337-6171.