Outdoor Dining in Oakland:
The Following Oakland Restaurants are open for outdoor dining:
- Oakland Diner
- (201) 337-1262
- Trovato’s Due’
- (201) 337-0813
- W’s Grill
- (201) 561-0005
- (201) 337-8990
- (201) 337-6693
- Lenape Valley Diner
- (201) 337-8777
- Luca Trattoria
- (201) 337-3100
- Segovia Tavern
- (201) 644-0003
- Hansil’s Bar and Grill
- (201) 337-5649
Let’s continue to show support for all of our Oakland Businesses!
Oakland’s Sporting Fields & Roller Rink to Open on Monday June 22:
All of Oakland’s Fields including the Oakland Recreation Complex, Truman, and Wells Fields will re-open on Monday June 22, 2020 in accordance with the newly released guidelines. In addition, the Roller Hockey Rink will re-open for non-contact open skate. In addition, the Oakland Tennis Courts will allow doubles play starting Monday June 22, 2020. Social Distancing must be adhered to at all facilities.
NJ Mental Health Helpline Available:
NJ Mental Health Cares, the state’s behavioral health information and referral service, will now also offer help to people dealing with anxiety and worry related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. New Jerseyans can call 1-866-202-HELP (4357) for free, confidential support. NJ Mental Health Cares will be answered from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week by live trained specialists.
Upcoming Board, Committee, Commission Meetings:
Meeting Links and Passwords for upcoming Board, Committee, and Commission Meetings are posted here.
- Sustainable Oakland Green Team 6/23 at 7:30 p.m.
Coronavirus Positive Tests in Oakland:
Today the Borough of Oakland was notified by the Bergen County Health Department that there are a total of 242 individuals in Oakland who tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Bergen County has a total of 18,939 positive Coronavirus Cases, and the State of NJ has 167,703 positive cases.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call the 24-hour New Jersey Hotline at (800) 222-1222. You can also visit the State of NJ Coronavirus Website Here.
- The latest data on coronavirus infections in New Jersey are available on the New Jersey COVID-19 Dashboard. The dashboard has been updated to provide more information on scope of the virus and hospitalizations, including the number of patients hospitalized, discharged, in critical care, in intensive care, and on ventilators, along with data on statewide ventilator capacity, numbers of positive/negative tests, and more.
- New Jersey’s COVID-19 Information Hub includes valuable resources and information for families, workers, and employers who have questions or needs arising from the current crisis.
- Testing Sites: To locate a testing location, specifics on how to get a test, and the hours of operation, click here.
- Information for businesses impacted by COVID-19.