Currently, Municipal Court is being held virtually on Zoom. Please contact the Court Office at (201) 337-8140 or email email@example.com. We need your phone number and email address to schedule you for a virtual Zoom Court Session. Email is preferred. Please include your summons or ticket number on the email.
Traffic payments can be made through www.NJCOURTS.com or mailed to: Oakland Municipal Court, 10 Lawlor Drive, Oakland, NJ 07436.
- Online Dispute Instructions
- Plea by Mail: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10715_plea_mail.pdf?c=uQC
- Your Day in Court: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10959_yourdayincourt_8x11.pdf?c=vbt
- Municipal Court Opening Statement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJg-XLde0).
- Do I qualify for a Public Defender: https://njcourts.gov/courts/assets/municipal/indigencyguidelines.pdf?c=KRC
- Where may I pay my fine? www.NJMCdirect.com
- Municipal Court Appeal Forms: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10559_muni_appeal_kit.pdf?c=QQ0
- Court Fines: https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/violations.html
- NJ Motor Vehicle Commission Point Schedule: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Violations/penalties_pointSchedule.htm
- Records Request Application Form Online at https://www.njcourts.gov/selfhelp/index.html
Municipal Court sessions will now be conducted virtually/remotely to minimize exposure to COVID-19. Accordingly, all complainants, defendants, attorneys, victims are to contact the municipal court via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR at (201) 337-0841 to provide your full name, e-mail address, and cell phone number within seven days of a court notice.
|Dawn M. Baron, CMCA||Certified Municipal Court Administrator||(201) 337-8140|