Applications & Licenses


Applying for a Marriage, Re-Marriage, Civil Union and Re-affirmation of a Civil Union License and How to obtain Domestic Partnership Affidavit


Food & Food Vending Machine License Applications  

(Call the Health Department at least one month prior to all Temporary Events where food is being served)


Miscellaneous Licenses - Septic Installer & Septic Cleaner


Applying for a Non-Geneological (Certified Copy) of a Vital Record

       Be sure to carefully follow "Steps to Apply."